Entrust the day-to-day management of your association to Australia’s largest and most trusted association management company (formerly The Australian Professional Centre) – Allowing you to focus on what you do best.
The Association Specialists is a professional association management company which has been bringing benefit to member-based organisations around Australia and New Zealand for over 30 years. Formerly known as The Australian Professional Centre (APC), we have been under the management of owner and Managing Director, Mr Francis Child since 2005. In that time, we have grown from managing 4 associations, to today, having over 20 national bodies under our care. We are one of the most experienced and technologically advanced association, society and community management organisations in Australia. Providing both structured and flexible management solutions for secretariat, financial and event management services for trade associations, government departments, professional societies and not-for-profit agencies. Utilising leading edge data systems, experienced staff and modern practices The Association Specialists is a leader in its field.
Some of the benefits we bring to our clients include:
- Access to specialised skills – financial, managerial, marketing and sales, customer service, secretarial, IT support and meetings management without the cost of employing your own team
- Leverage our extensive investments in technology, communication systems, methodologies, people and security
- Knowledgeable and trained full-time staff providing a complete set of secretariat and management skills
- Free the scarce resource of your executive to focus on key strategies and projects to advance your community
- Improve efficiencies through economies of scale
- Control your operating costs
- Reduce your risk of doing business
- Focus on your core business without being bogged down in day-to-day process issues
- You and your members can enjoy the features of a fully staffed, well managed, technologically modern office for a fraction of the cost of doing it yourself
- Share knowledge and trends developed across similar organisations
- Access to a network of proven and trusted specialist suppliers, and our great buying power
- Independent oversight of your key reportable functions by trained specialists
- Critical staff mass ensuring you are not left unsupported when staff leave or are sick