Future proof your Association in 2018
5.30pm-8.30pm, 23rd November, Park Royal Darling Harbour, Sydney
Tailored specifically to focus on the role of the strategic-thinking Board Member, the 2018 Association’s Survival Guide presents three panel discussions on key thought areas for the next 12 months. Nine carefully selected subject matter experts will offer insight, commentary and advice on how to position your association for a risk-free, innovative and engaged future. An evening designed for you to add value to your association.
When: 5.30pm – 8.30pm, 23rd November
Where: Blackwattle Room, Park Royal Darling Harbour, Sydney
Includes networking drinks and canapes
5.30pm Arrival & Drinks
6.00pm Stay Afloat. Associations must look to new revenue streams to stay profitable. Richard, Michael and Francis discuss old and new techniques for building revenue streams beyond membership dues.
- Richard Stokes, Executive Director, Australian Boarding School Association
- Michael Bunker, Head of Digital Events, Redback Conferencing
- Francis Child, Managing Director, The Association Specialists
6.30pm Be Responsible. As a Board Member you are Accountable? Catherine will be joined by experts from Guild Insurance and Meridian Lawyers to provide an overview on the next 12 months.
- Catherine Maxwell, National Director, Policy & Advocacy, Governance Institute of Australia
- Leigh Harper, Client Partnership Manager, Guild Insurance
- Michael Bracken, Principal, Meridian Lawyers
7.00pm Stay Engaged. Keep your membership informed with credible communications. Maximise your member interactions across a range of media platforms. Roger, Debbie and Nell share their knowledge of good engagement and how to use marketing to build a community that cares.
- Dr Roger Harris, Co-creator of #smacc Social Media and Critical Care
- Debbie Bradley, Group Account Director, Zadro
- Nell Harrison, Director of Operations, The Association Specialists
For more information about the panellists please click here
7.30pm Networking Drinks & Canapes